There are plenty of reasons to visit the beautiful Coorg. But I have come up with 5 top reasons for a photographer to visit Coorg.
They are listed as below
- To capture the vibrant colours of Coorg
Inside the Golden Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Kushalnagar
2. To capture interesting and colourful Portraits
This monk definitely didn’t sell his Ferrari 😉
3. To practice the Slow shutter speed shots
A perfect way to experiment with shutter speed and see the results.
4. To capture amazingly Beautiful Landscapes
If you want an outdoor shoot, doesn’t it look perfect?!
5. To master some Surreal foggy Night photography skills
Fog makes it surreal. Doesn’t it?
Hope you likes these reasons. Visit Coorg anyway. This place is worth visiting even without any reasons!
All pictures are taken by Trablogger. Please contact for approval, if you would like to use them for any purpose